Monday, November 3, 2008

Gracie Turns 5- Where have the years gone?





My sweet little Gracie has turned 5 and I am thinking...




where have the days gone?



I can't believe it!!! She has taught me so much in the five years that she has been on this earth. She has taught me unconditional love, patience and a renewed innocence. She constantly makes me smile with all of her character, spunk and sass. She loves to draw and I must say she is amazing at it (she tested at a 3rd grade level). She is the best older sister to her two little brothers. She also has the sweetest heart. I am so glad that she is mine. I do see her as my best friend. Happy 5th birthday, we love you.








3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow she is so cute! It looks like you went all out for her birthday party, way to go mom!

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

How cute! 5! Wow! I love what you did for her party, you are SUCH a cute mom :)

Erica said...

Happy birthday Gracie. When I see pictures of her it reminds me of when we were that age. She looks so much like you.