Sunday, November 9, 2008

My SEVENS...

7 things I can do:
1. Read a book in record time- of course I let everything go by the wayside, but I love me a great book!!
2. Run 7 miles- I am training for a half marathon in January and seven miles is the most that I have ran so far...
3. Be a good friend-I will do just about anything for those that I love.
4. Love my children-They are my world. I know that every mom feels this way, but I love the fact that I offer my children my perfectly imperfect love
5. Sew- It is mostly squares: ie... curtains, pillowcases, blankets, bags. But man can I sew a square
6. Digital scrapbook. When I first started I was crazy obsessed. I have since put it in perspective, but I love to make those cute pages.
7. Public Speak. I am not saying that I am good at it but, I love to speak in public.

7 Things I CAN'T do:
1. French Braid, nothing puts me in the worst mood then trying to french braid Gracie's hair. Once a year I think, Oh I can totally do this, it isn't hard at all. I try it a couple of times and then give up... oh well :(
2. Stop swearing, I don't say the BAD words, but I do like to throw a couple of H's and D's when the S hits the fan, hee hee
3. Diet, I have tried to stop eating sugar. I lasted for 5 days and then ate a ton of sugar... Oh my
4. apparently lose weight, I have no idea why (please refer to #3)
5. Stay on a schedule. I am just a fly by the seat of my pants kind of a girl
6. Get my little Gracie to bed on time.
7. Get rid of my Catholic Guilt!!! I feel guilty just for about everything I do that is somewhat breaking the rules. I still get sweaty hands when I take outside candy into a movie theater.

7 Things that Attracted me to my Husband
1. He is as cool as a cucumber. Brandon never gets rattled. He is always in control and is able to think through things and not overreact. One day I hope I can have that attribute.
2. His sense of Humor. No one can make me laugh as hard as my love. He says the funniest one liners, there have been times that I have had to run to the bathroom so I don't pee my pants. (Brandon if you are reading this, I am still funnier)
3. He is very smart. Brandon teaches me so much. I still did score higher by one point on the ACT, hee hee.
4. He honors his priesthood.
5. He is a softy. Both times that we have spoke in church he has cried. When he does that it melts my heart.
6. He is an amazing Father. I have never seen someone love their children so much. He waited 31 years to be a father... and it shows
7. He's so CUTE... that dimple and smirk, How could I not fall for him. The first time that I say him I thought, "Not what I expected, but I think I kind of like it!"

7 things I always say:
1. Perfect
2. Seriously
3. Just one minute
4. Fantastic
5. What the H!
6. Babe
7. Parker, get Down!!

7 Things I love to eat:
1. Pizza, pepperoni
2. Brownies
3. Peanut M&Ms
4. Chocolate Chip cookies
5. Cake Doughnuts
6. Peanut Butter Bars
7. Chimichunga & Diet Pepsi
I you couldn't tell, I have somewhat of a sweet tooth. And I really like to keep on my baby weight.

7 People I am tagging:
1. Korindi
2. Jen
3. Stephanie
4. Staci
5. Jess
6. Ariane
7. Lindsay

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your Catholic guilt! You crack me up. It's fun to read your sevens. It made me miss you. You're the best! I wish I lived closer...

Totten said...

I think I have witnessed all of those sayings. And I might have been the break in your five days without sugar....sorry. I will get to work on mine.

Brooke said...

Mandi, Your family is so cute! You look so happy. I would love to see you, if you ever come up here, give me a call.

Whitney said...

Very cute! I love that you are so open and honest...about peeing your pants and all about your obsession with sweets! It seems I can't stay away from those kinds of things either! I can't lose the baby weight!

Lacy said...

I do have to say, you have some pretty good one-liners yourself sweetheart! Miss you guys, our ward is so boring without you :( Anyway, I will keep the new relief society president hot on your trail, so you better watch out. Maybe she will track you down and make you move back :) Check out our blog, not nearly as exciting as yours, but we just aren't as funny as the Leavitt's!!!
http://6sandjunkies.blogspot.com/

linds said...

Haha! I love the part about your fav foods. It's like we're the same person...except that because you're working out you can admit you like all that...ahem. I just read DeNae Handy's blog and peed my pants too. OH MY GOSH!! She is SO hilarious!

Sherice said...

Mandi you crack me up! I love your blog. I am so glad I get to keep in touch with you via blogging. It's either that, or I would seriously maybe reconnect with you in the here-after. That is, if we end up in the same place...which for me is looking a little dim. :) Erica says you are coming to town soon. We need to get together, she say's you are gonna show us how to work photoshop. Your pics are all amazing!! Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I love it!

steph j. said...

That was fun to read and you told the truth, the one thing you forgot that you always say and it's my favorite besides "seriously" is... "for the love!" Congrats on the 7 miles, I'm sooo proud of you! I was just talking to Johnny about me starting the running thing.

Audrey said...

Yay, I found you! I have been wondering if you had a blog and thought that you would. I can't believe how big your kids are! It doesn't feel like it has been that long since we have seen you guys but I guess it has. We haven't even seen either of your boys. I hope all is well. I am way jealous that you guys are back in the valley. I am missing it like crazy. We are coming down for Christmas. We will have to get together for sure. Check out our blog too! TTYL.

Mindi D said...

Hey i'm sad I missed you when you were here, it sounds like it was a good time! Maybe next time! Take care, your kids are super cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You are so adorable. (Now you have my blog address.) Let's plan a day to watch Zoe. Before she wastes away to nothing and the show gets cancelled. I need to get her book.

AND did you know that Staci Leach is Nate's (my husbands)cousin? How do you know her?