Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!!! 29, Right


I wanted to wish Tonya a happy birthday...
There are so many reasons as to why I love her, here are a few...

1. She has the best style in the world
2. She is so smart
3. We always have a good time when we talk or hang out
4. When I grow up I want to run as far as she does (8 miles, three times a week!)
5. She always gives sound advice
6. She is the best shopping partner in the world...(or not, everything looks so cute on her, because she is a life size barbie!!!, I guess you'll be the cute one and I'll be the funny one)
7. She is a real friend- the kind you don't find that often

I am so glad that we are friends, I couldn't imagine my life without you
all the fun you bring to it.

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great one!!! love you tons
M