Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Parker's big boy Birthday



My sweet little guy,


isn't so sweet &
isn't so little.
I can NOT believe that my Parkee is two. It was like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant. We wanted him for so long before we were finally blessed with him. He represented a second chance in our life, and for that I will always have a special place saved for him in my heart.



My Parkee is all boy. His face lights up when he sees a backhoe or a loader. He loves playing in the dirt and hanging with his favorite buddies, his dad and his grandpa. He has started to speak in sentences, baby sentence, but still!!! Where's dada, I want that, treat, treat, treat. So cute.

>




He is my hardest child by far. I was telling brandon today that Park knows that I can't do much when I am holding Thatcher. It is like negotiating with a terrorist!! "No Park, come over here, please, don't walk in the road, please, don't do that, do you want a treat...." He totally knows how to work the system. But...


I have grown to appreciate his difficulty. He can drive me straight mad and then come over and give me kisses and I totally forget my anger. he has such a sweet, clever little personality. I fall more and more in love with my middle child each day.
I can't imagine my life without him and all he brings into our lives.


Happy birthday, my sweet Parkee

5 comments:

The Stowells said...

I cant believe it either! he is getting cuter and cuter every time we see him! hes getting so grown up:) see you guys this weekend!love you guys!

Totten said...

Wow those are some cute pics. I love how much you love your kids, your such a patient mom. Again I am so glad we are friends thanks for being to supportive.

Staci Leach said...

What a STUD! Such a cutie! I SOOOOO get ya on the Middle child thing! You need to come for a swim, or I just need to make the drive out there! WE SOOOO need to talk, and not on the phone!

Brooke said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love the new pics of all your kids too! You have such a cute family.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Parker! Cute boy!!