Saturday, November 10, 2007

27 Things about Me

So I have been tagged by Stephanie... one of my favorite workout pals... I am 27... so here is 27 (wonderful... crazy... silly) things about me!

  1. Married to Brandon for almost 5 years... he keeps me on my feet...he is almost as smart and witty as me... almost
  2. Have two kids... Gracie (4 years old) and Parker (6months)
  3. I love to craft... anything!!! except when I get into my crafting mode I forget about everything else... children needing to eat... house needing to be clean
  4. I am anti-schedule... I wish I could maintain one, but I like flying by the seat of my pants
  5. I would love to get my masters in Marriage and Family counseling... I love the dynamics of relationships, especially marriage... and i think everyone could use a little counseling
  6. I count my kids toys... don't worry I am medicated hee hee
  7. When I was little I thought that I was going to get abducted by aliens...(a little side note: I was ruined when I saw the movie SiGNS)
  8. I love the show PRIVATE PRACTICE
  9. I was suppose to marry Tim MCGRAW... that darn FAITH HILL
  10. I love to read a good book( dan brown, dan brown, dan brown, dan brown)...sleep... who needs sleep!
  11. I pray to find things.... cause I always lose things.... and it always work
  12. I always sleep on my left side
  13. I love the NEW YORK YANKEES... Brandon introduced me to that love
  14. I was a cheerleader in College...which is really funny because I have a fear on heights... I swear my hands were constantly sweating for 2 years
  15. I have a bad temper
  16. I have try so many times to stop swearing... but dammit is my favorite word... apparently that holds true for Gracie as well (Mother of the Year)
  17. I love to drink a diet Pepsi with Mexican food
  18. Once upon a time I thought I could dance... but as of late in my hip hop class I just look like a uncoordinated white chubby girl... so sad
  19. For about a year I slept in till 10 every morning... Oh the good old days
  20. I think I have an inappropriate crush on Shia LaBeouf ... he's like ten years old...
  21. I am a night Owl
  22. One day I want to be rich enough to buy an outfit in the SAVVY dept @ NORDSTROMS
  23. I HATE Watermelon... trust me I have tried to eat it like 10 times... I don't like it
  24. I watched the movie "The Wedding Date" everyday for a month
  25. I once cut my hair like Halle Berry's short do... apparently my face isn't that cute (that one is for you Stephanie)
  26. I hate my knees... don't even ask I won't be showing them to you.
  27. I think good friends are hard to find... I'm so glad I have been blessed with so many in my life...

I will understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore...but really.... I am cheap entertainment... hee hee

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mand,
Love your 27 things! And I didn't even know you had another kid!! AAACK! I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours! Call me (802) 922-5643!
Ari

Unknown said...

OKAY, hello--I am insulted that you didn't tell me your blog is up and running--I am have been waiting months for this and talked to you on the phone about it and all that to find you through a link on Ariane's blog! OK, I am kidding (kind of :).)

I loved reading all the info about you although I knew most of it!

Your blog looks great, of anyone, I knew you could follow those instructions with no problems.

Love ya, Jen Roper

linds said...

yo,

You are by far, one of the most orignal and FUNNIEST people I have EVER met!!!! I love your blog dammit!
luv luv!

linds

steph j. said...

mandi...this is why i love hanging out with you. you are so freaking funny! thanks for rising to the challange of this post it was so fun to learn some new things about you. see you tomorrow at spin. my favorite thing you always say is.."for the love"!

Terri said...

Ahhhhhhhh I cant believe I have found you finally. Tami and I have been wondering about you and how to find out what you are up too. I cant believe it! You look amazing...just the same. Welcome to the world of blogging. I have been trying to help Tami with hers. Keep in touch....love you!!
Terri Henrikson Brown

Jay and Mel said...

Miranda Lee,
Yes, it is your old friend Melani Louise (Nielsen) Talbot. I have been wanting to contact you for so long. Finnaly I found you on Ariane's site! Yeay! You are just as funny as ever and you have a beautiful family!! I would love to hear from you. Our fam blog is jaymeltalbot.blogspot.com. Don't worry I'm am also new to this blogging thing!!