Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Family Pictures

Last Saturday we got family pictures taken by BECKY EARL. You can see a few on her picture blog: http://www.youshouldgetapictureofthat.blogspot.com/. I don't think that I can express how much I love the five pictures that she has posted (yes, I have only seen the five... for the love!! she's killing me!!!) She told me that she just started taking pictures... you can judge for yourself, my conclusion is that she is a pretty good liar!!! I would recommend her to anyone!! Amazing!! and to top it off... the sweetest person ( she dealt with Gracie taking pictures and I still can say that!). Good Job... so impressed.

Oh, and today at the Gym Stephanie did more calf raises then me! You go girl!! hee hee

7 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Hey Mandi,
This is Jess Bryner (Jen Roper's sister). I found you through Jen and your blog looks great! I wouldn't expect anthing less from the craft queen! I loved reading all of your 27 things...you are a funny girl!!! I can't believe how old your little Parker is getting! My Logan (almost named Parker), is already 4 months! It is unbelieveable how fast time goes by! If your interested in checking out some of his pics, here is our blog: thebrynerbunch.blogspot.com. I am happy to see that all is going well! Take care and sorry for being a blog lurker!
Love,
Jess Bryner (Rasmussen)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE YOUR PICS!!!! You guys look so great and, you are right, your photographer is SO talented!

I can't wait to see the rest!!

--Jen Roper

steph j. said...

mandi...thanks for the shout out and for everyone else reading this, mandi does everything else better than me at the gym!

Unknown said...

The pictures look GREAT! You look really good in them. And I can't believe how big Gracie is!!! Love it!!

linds said...

Mand,

I just LOVE your pictures!!! They are amazing! I went to Becky's website and couldn't believe my little eyes! ....oh my heck. She is so amazing. P.S. I bought a blog banner at Shabby Princess....go check them out and see what you think. I got the eclectic one!!!

Tami and Kaleo said...

Ok Mandi dear, your pics are so cute. Does she come to St. George. Hey read teh rest of my two blogs and it says my little life story. hahah. I need to catch up with you since you are so close. I know you loved me remember. My kids are crzy....Life is always a hurricane, but so much fun.....haha. Love you Tami

Tami and Kaleo said...

Mandi, I love your pics that you just updated. Your kids are beautiful and you look absolutely amazing. How did you do it. Are you a spino holic? I am so sick right now and haven't been to the gym in like almost 2 weeks I feel like shiz. opps a swear word. Love Tami