Monday, November 26, 2007

Our UNSCHEDULED trip to Disneyland

On Saturday morning, (the 17th (?)) Brandon woke me up and informed me that we would be going to Disneyland and he wanted to leave in an HOUR AND A HALF!!! So up and at em!! We left in just short of two hours and were well on our way to the happiest place on earth... and then:
GRACIE THREW-UP!!! What the H!!!
But Brandon was insistant on going... so we got something for Gracie to eat, hung out for a little bit longer and she seemed to be doing better... so we headed down there.
It was so much fun. I can't explain the joy that I get from seeing Gracie enjoy life. It is like being a little kid all over again. The cutest thing is when she sees something that she is over the moon about and says... wook, wook...(she can't say her L's... some kind of a cruel joke... with Leavitt being her last name... lets hope she grows out of it.) Her favorite part would be the parade and interesting enough she loved the night before Christmas haunted house (we thought that she would be scared to death). I am so glad that we were able to go, have a couple of laughs and make memories that we will remember forever. One of the many reasons why I love my Husband, he teaches me to enjoy life..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! What a great surprise from Brandon! I love Disneyland, hopefully we can take our boys soon. You guys sound like you had a great time!

Tami and Kaleo said...

Isn't that so typical that your child will throw up right when you are trying to leave somewhere. I love spontaneous trips. My husband is king of surprise i usually have 45 minutes or less to get myself together. I havent taken my kids to disneyland yet I need to do that soon. Hey I emailed you

Tami and Kaleo said...

Isn't that so typical that your child will throw up right when you are trying to leave somewhere. I love spontaneous trips. My husband is king of surprise i usually have 45 minutes or less to get myself together. I havent taken my kids to disneyland yet I need to do that soon. Hey I emailed you

Unknown said...

Ok, I had no idea you were at Disneyland last week--I guess that explains why we haven't talked for awhile :)!!

I love all the pics! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICS!! They turned out so well!

Lacey said...

Okay, that sounds soooo fun, but I would probably have a nervous breakdown trying to get ready. You're so lucky that California is so close. Looks like you had a great time!